Of the 749 case-managed students in the 2015-2016 school year:
- 74% of students had academic improvement
- 94% of students graduated
- 99% of students stayed in school
- 88% of parents/caregivers reported their ability to help their child succeed in school increased.
- 98% of students reported feeling more positive about their future.
- 80% of students met or made progress on their attendance goal.
- 94% of students supported lived in poverty and 30% were homeless – a 2% increase from the previous year.
8,508 students received whole school support – an increase of 6.5% from the previous year.